A personal UpToDate account is required to download the UpToDate app.
1. To create an UpToDate account:
- Must be on campus.
- Go to UpToDate.
- Click "Register" in upper right and complete the form. Your ccf.org email is PREFERRED.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is complete.
2. Download the UpToDate Mobile app
3. Login using your UpToDate ID and password
UpToDate requires re-verification every 30 days to maintain your UpToDate login ID/password.
- To re-verify or regain access after 30 days: login to UpToDate from any Cleveland Clinic computer, iPhone, or iPad with your UpToDate username and password.
- Do NOT re-register!
- Register once with UpToDate. Sync your UpToDate username/password to your MyPractice login.
- No 30-day re-verification required.
- CME credits are tracked automatically each time you use UpToDate through MyPractice.
View Help Guides and Videos from UpToDate
From UpToDate's top menu, click Contents to view:
- What's new by specialty
- Practice changing updates
- Drug information
- Patient education
- Topics by specialty
- Authors and editors by specialty
Click Calculators to view by:
Click Drug Interactions to view:
- Risks of drug interactions for specific drugs
- Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and various nursing specialties can earn CME/CE/CPD credits by searching UpToDate
- Earn MOC (Maintenance of Certification) points for various ABMS Member Boards
To earn credits:
- Must sign in with your personal UpToDate account, or
- Search UpToDate when logged into MyPractice/Epic
To redeem credits and view more details:
- Go to UpToDate's Help Guides
App questions? Forgot your username/password?
- Do NOT create a new account.
- Call/email customer service for help. The Library cannot reset your UpToDate username/password.